Frequently Asked Questions
Off-Campus Access & Barcodes
- How can I access library resources if I'm not on campus?
- Where is my barcode?
- My barcode number isn't working. What do I do?
- How do I get the full-text of an article I found?
- How do I know if Muskingum has a specific periodical (magazine or journal)?
- Can I get an article that the library doesn't own?
- Where can I get help searching for articles?
- What is OhioLINK?
- How do I find items in OhioLINK?
- How do I request an item from OhioLINK?
- How do I know when an OhioLINK item is in?
- Can I return my OhioLINK book to another library?
- Can I check out books from other OhioLINK libraries?
Checking out books & other items
- How can I find items in the Muskingum library?
- How can I borrow materials?
- How many items can I borrow?
- How long can I keep items?
- How can I renew items?
Your Library Account
- How can I see what books I have checked out?
- Can I renew items online?
- How can I tell when books I requested through OhioLINK are here?
- How much are late fines?
- Can I still check out items if I have a fine?
- How do I know if I have fines?
- How much do I have to pay if I lose a book?
- My professor put something on reserve. How can I find it?
- How long can I keep an item on reserve?
- How do I access E-Reserves?
Computers & Study Spaces
- Can I print in the library?
- How many computers are there to use in the library?
- How do I use the library wireless?