GovDocs @ Muskingum
The Muskingum University Library is a 25% selective depository library for Federal and Ohio state Government Documents. Federal documents (print and electronic) received since May 2000, and Ohio Documents (print and electronic) received since January 2000 can be found by searching the catalog.
GPO: What's New?
D 1.2: H 62/19/V.2
Adapting To Flexible Response 1960-1968
Volume 2 of History of Acquisition in the Department of Defense, by Walter S. Poole. Contains a history of the acquisition of major weapon systems by the United States armed forces from 1960 to 1968. Organized chronologically, with individual chapters addressing the new needs for flexibility in defense acquisition in response the rapidly changing security environment under two periods: the President John F. Kennedy and President Lyndon B. Johnson administrations.
Online Catalog to U.S. Government Publication
About this Guide
Welcome to Muskingum University Library's Government Information guide. The guide can be navigated by using the blue tabs above depending on the nature of the information you seek. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to contact a librarian using one of our embedded chat boxes or calling x8157.
- Search Tips: Our research tips and select search tools for beginning your search for government information.
- Executive: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the executive branch of government
- Legislative: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the legilative branch of government
- Judicial: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the judicial branch of government
- State & Local: Links to state and local government offices, publications
- Statistics: Databases and other search tools for gathering statistical information
- Muskingum GovDocs: Information about our local collection and searching the Muskingum catalog
- Citation: Citing government information