GovDocs @ Muskingum
Muskingum University provides free access to Government Information in all formats to the public and the university community. Most of our collection is cataloged in OPAL.
“This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code)”
GPO: What's New?
D 1.2: H 62/19/V.2
Adapting To Flexible Response 1960-1968
Volume 2 of History of Acquisition in the Department of Defense, by Walter S. Poole. Contains a history of the acquisition of major weapon systems by the United States armed forces from 1960 to 1968. Organized chronologically, with individual chapters addressing the new needs for flexibility in defense acquisition in response the rapidly changing security environment under two periods: the President John F. Kennedy and President Lyndon B. Johnson administrations.
About this Guide
Welcome to Muskingum University Library's Government Information guide. To get started review the About MU GovDocs tab. The Basic Government Collection tab provides quick links to all the basic collections web-pages. For additional resources use the blue tabs depending on the nature of the information you seek. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to contact a librarian using one of our embedded chat boxes or calling x8157.
- Executive: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the executive branch of government
- Legislative: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the legislative branch of government
- Judicial: Links, portals, and search engines concerning the judicial branch of government
- State & Local: Links to state and local government offices, publications
- Statistics: Databases and other search tools for gathering statistical information
- Citation: Citing government information