Welcome Graduate and Continuing Education Students
Graduate and Continuing Education oreintations are provided at the beginning of each semester. These will normally be on Tuesday and Wednesday of the second week of class unless otherwise noted. (During the summer orientations are offered on Tuesdays of each week throughout the Summer Sessions) Orientations will take place at 5:00pm those two days and students will meet at the Library.
You are welcome to schedule individual help with a Librarian at an time that is convenient just ...."Ask a Librarian"
Wether you'd like a full orientation or you just need to brush up a few things, please feel free to contact us at any time for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Off-Campus Access & Barcodes
- How can I access library resources if I'm not on campus?
- Where is my barcode?
- My barcode number isn't working. What do I do?
- How do I get the full-text of an article I found?
- How do I know if Muskingum has a specific periodical (magazine or journal)?
- Can I get an article that the library doesn't own?
- Where can I get help searching for articles?
- What is OhioLINK?
- How do I find items in OhioLINK?
- How do I request an item from OhioLINK?
- How do I know when an OhioLINK item is in?
- Can I return my OhioLINK book to another library?
- Can I check out books from other OhioLINK libraries?
Checking out books & other items
- How can I find items in the Muskingum library?
- How can I borrow materials?
- How many items can I borrow?
- How long can I keep items?
- How can I renew items?
Your Library Account
- How can I see what books I have checked out?
- Can I renew items online?
- How can I tell when books I requested through OhioLINK are here?
- How much are late fines?
- Can I still check out items if I have a fine?
- How do I know if I have fines?
- How much do I have to pay if I lose a book?
- My professor put something on reserve. How can I find it?
- How long can I keep an item on reserve?
- How do I access E-Reserves?
Computers & Study Spaces
- Can I print in the library?
- How many computers are there to use in the library?
- How do I use the library wireless?