To find company profiles in Business Source Complete:
1. Go to Business Source Complete.
2. Hover the mouse pointer over the More tab.
3. Select "Company Profiles." This takes you to an alphabetical list of all of the available Datamonitor reports. You then can search for the company name. Note: Not all companies have Datamonitor reports available.
To find company dossiers in Lexis Nexis:
1. Go to Lexis Nexis.
2. In the search box under "Get Company Info," type in the company name. You may also do a combined search for news and company profiles, company profiles and legal cases, etc.
3. Click on the company name. If the company is public, you will find more information, including SEC filings, financial data, major products, and more. If the company is private, they are not required to release the same information as a public company, so you may find much less.
4. On the company profile, use the menu on the side to navigate to the different sections.