Do you know the journal your article appears in? Look for it online here!
1. Start by searching the Journal Finder on the library homepage. Find the QuickSearch box and click the Journals tab.
2. Select "Title Contains All Words".
3. Enter in one or two keywords, such as Community Health, Epidemiology, or Public Health. The Journal Finder will search for all titles that contain the word that you typed in the search box. You can also browse journals by subject. Select your subject from the dropdown menu and click Search.
4. If you did a keyword search, you will get a list of journals that contain that keyword.
4. Click on one of the links. You will see the years that are listed. You also can search the journal. Here is an example of the Electronic Journal Center, which has a large number of health sciences journals.